Attorney Dieter Juedes to Present at the Wisconsin Defense Counsel: 2017 Winter Conference
The Wisconsin Defense Counsel will be hosting its annual Winter Conference on Friday, December 8th beginning at 8:15 a.m. at the Marriott Milwaukee West in Waukesha.
Attorney Dieter Juedes will be presenting from 1:50 p.m. - 2:40 p.m. on “Breach of Duty to Defend Claims When the Insurer Actually Provides a Defense and Remedies for the Breach of Duty to Defend,” including in-depth discussions on the following topics:
- Initial Duty to Defend
- Duty to Indemnify
- Five Options to Insurers When Faced with a Tender of Defense From Insureds
- Breach of Duty to Defend Allegations After Providing a Defense and Implications for Insurers and Insureds
- Remedies for Breach of Duty to Defend
- Breach of Duty to Defend Damages: Are Waiver and Estoppel Still Alive in Wisconsin?
- Additional Remedies/Consequences for Breach of the Duty to Defend
Please visit the Wisconsin Defense Counsel for more information and a full program schedule or to register for the conference.
Dieter is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group and focuses his practice on complex commercial and insurance litigation, including advising insurers and insureds on insurance coverage issues. For more information please contact Dieter at email@example.com or by calling (414) 273-1300.