Attorney Mark Malloy to Present on Insurance Coverage Law via National Business Institute Live Audio Webinar
Join Mark Malloy for the National Business Institute’s live audio webinar on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. CST. The webcast, “Insurance Coverage Law: Policy Interpretation and Pitfalls” will help all interested attorneys, insurance professionals and paralegals get up to date with the latest pitfalls and case law as it relates to insurance contracts.
Program Overview (provided by the National Business Institute):
Do you know how courts are currently interpreting insurance contracts? Are you up to date with the latest case law, trends and developments? Our seasoned faculty will clarify the rules of insurance policy interpretation - and pitfalls - with practical illustrations and leading case law. Gain the knowledge you need to detangle insurance policies, spot current coverage traps/gaps, identify ambiguity, and argue for a favorable interpretation.
- Uncover recent trends and developments in court applications of the rules of insurance contract interpretation.
- Learn how to effectively spot and argue ambiguity in insurance contracts.
- Navigate complex trigger of coverage problems.
- Discover how to allocate coverage responsibility when a loss implicates multiple policies and policy periods.
- Delve into hidden exclusions, terms and insurance policy conditions that may preclude coverage.
- Catch up with the latest case law surrounding CGL policies and other key insurance policies.
Attorney Mark Malloy focuses a substantial portion of his practice on insurance coverage law and extra-contractual litigation, including insurance bad faith. He can be reached at email@example.com or by calling (414) 273-1300.