Attorneys Adam Tutaj and Henry Weiner Present CLE Seminar "Choosing & Forming the Right Business Entity for Your Clients"
On June 21, 2017, shareholder Adam Tutaj and attorney Henry Weiner presented a live, all-day CLE seminar as part of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Build Your Practice Series titled, “Choosing & Forming the Right Business Entity for Your Clients.”
The seminar examined entity formation and how proper formation sets the stage for a business’s success. Adam and Henry outlined key principles to consider when assisting clients in selecting an appropriate business entity, such as governance structures, fiduciary duties, rights, and limits, and tax implications. The full schedule of presentation topics included the following:
- Formation & Legal Characteristics of Wisconsin Business Organizations
- Navigating Governance and Fiduciary Duty Considerations Among the Various Entity Forms
- The Unavoidable Subject of Tax – Part I (Big Picture Concepts)
The Unavoidable Subject of Tax – Part II (Sales & Dispositions of Business)
- Unique Considerations for Professional Service Entities
- Putting It All Together – Applying Choice of Entity Considerations to Sample Fact Patterns
The seminar is scheduled to be replayed via webcast on July 6th, July 11th, July 19th, July 24th, and August 4th, 2017.
Adam and Henry dedicate a substantial portion of their practices to business entity, tax, and intellectual property matters. For more information please contact Adam Tutaj at firstname.lastname@example.org, Henry Weiner at email@example.com or by calling (414) 273-1300.