James M. Sosnoski is an attorney in Meissner Tierney’s litigation practice group. He represents businesses and insurers in a wide variety of matters, including insurance coverage, environmental litigation business and corporate disputes, and employment disputes and non-competition agreements. James also specializes in handling all aspects of civil appeals.
Prior to joining the firm, James served as Term Law Clerk to Justice Rebecca G. Bradley, Supreme Court of Wisconsin, and the Honorable Brian Hagedorn on the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District II prior to Justice Hagedorn’s election to the Supreme Court of Wisconsin. He is a 2015 graduate, magna cum laude, of Liberty University School of Law where he finished 3rd in his class and also served on the Liberty University Law Review as Symposium Editor.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2022 – Present)
- First Place in the 40th Annual Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Securities Law Moot Court Competition
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Speeches & Publications
- Speaker, Proceed with Caution: Strategies for Securing Your Innovation, BizTimes Media Innovation + Entrepreneurship Forum (December, 2022)
- Speaker, Successor Liability Coverage, We’ve Got You Covered: Insurance Coverage in Wisconsin 2022 – State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE (October, 2022)
Articles & Videos