Shareholder Mark Malloy will be speaking at the National Business Institute’s upcoming bad faith webinar that will be aired on December 18, 2018. The webinar titled, “Top Challenges in Bad Faith Litigation” will feature discussions on various topics, including the bad faith “set-up” and common issues encountered in discovery and trial of bad faith matters.
Program Overview (provided by the National Business Institute)
Tackle the thorniest and most fraught aspects of bad faith litigation that complicate an already tough case. Our experienced faculty provide actionable workarounds to bad faith litigation’s common roadblocks: from obstinate witnesses to claim investigations and evidence hurdles, from spotting bad faith insurance practices to trial pointers.
- Sort through the most problematic policy language and its likely interpretation.
- Zero in on bad faith conduct in claim investigation, evaluation, denials and settlement practices.
- Explore “bad faith setups” from plaintiff and defense perspectives.
- Get resolution techniques for sticky discovery issues and disputes.
- Overcome depositions roadblocks with hard-won approaches from experienced practitioners.
- Delve into negotiation and litigation techniques employed by both plaintiff’s and defense counsel.
Mark is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group focusing on complex insurance litigation matters. He spends a portion of his practice on advising insurers and insureds on insurance coverage issues including bad faith litigation. Those interested in more information may contact Mark at email@example.com or by calling (414) 273-1300.