Steven L. Miracle is an attorney in Meissner Tierney’s litigation practice group. He primarily represents insurers and their insureds in a wide variety of civil matters involving both liability and insurance coverage issues for both personal and commercial lines. He also advises insurers on extra-contractual claims handling issues, including bad faith and duty to defend issues. Additionally, Steven defends businesses against professional liability claims. He has litigation experience in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Meissner Tierney, Steven worked as an Associate Attorney for several years at an insurance defense firm in Milwaukee. While in law school, Steven served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Joan Kessler of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and was actively involved in Moot Court, where he sharpened his advocacy skills in national competitions.
Steven is an active member of Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the Milwaukee Bar Association. He has given numerous presentations related to Wisconsin tort legislation and developments in case law.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Speeches & Publications
- Speaker, Property and Torts Update, Wisconsin Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, September 2016
- Speaker, Unfair Claim Settlement Practices, Calumet Equity Mutual Insurance Company, May 2015
Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2013, cum laude
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- Volunteer, Mentor 2.0 Program, Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, September 2017 – Present
Articles & Videos