Kyle R. Moore is an associate attorney in Meissner Tierney’s litigation practice group. His litigation practice focuses on insurance coverage disputes, as well as general business litigation, contract disputes, and employment-related matters. Kyle has also worked on general business transactions, intellectual property, real estate, and regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining Meissner Tierney, Kyle litigated at one of Milwaukee’s largest civil litigation law firms. He also worked as an attorney for Franklin Energy Services, LLC.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Federal Admissions: United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
Speeches & Publications
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers
- Association of Corporate Counsel
Community / Civic Activities
- Lead2Change Mentor
Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2018
Toccoa Falls Christian College, B.S., 2015