Hannah M. Compton
Hannah M. Compton is an attorney that serves in Meissner Tierney’s commercial litigation practice group. She advises clients on non-compete agreements, business and corporate disputes, as well as construction defects and insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as Law Clerk for Syprett, Meshad, Resnick & Lieb in Florida. Hannah earned her J.D. from Marquette University Law School and completed her undergraduate degree at Purdue University. At Marquette, Hannah served as Editor for the Marquette Sports Law Review and is a current member of the Centro Legal 2019 Gala Planning Committee.
- Mardi Gras Moot Court Invitational, Participant (Spring 2019)
- National Sports Law Negotiation Competition, Participant (Spring 2019)
- CALI Award: Drafting the Wisconsin Real Estate Transaction (Spring 2018)
- Brian Lamb Scholarship Award Recipient (February 2015)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Labor & Employment Society
- Centro Legal 2019 Gala Planning Committee, Member (January 2019 - Present)
- Marquette Sports Law Review, Editor (2018 - 2019)
- Marquette University Law School Volunteer Legal Clinic, Veteran’s Service Office, Volunteer (2016 - 2017)
- Marquette Law Mentorship Program, Peer Mentor
- State Bar of Wisconsin Labor and Employment Section, Student Liaison for 2019