Christina G. Szocka
Christina G. Szocka is an attorney that serves in Meissner Tierney’s commercial litigation practice group. She advises clients in the areas of insurance coverage, extra-contractual liability and professional liability.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as served as Judicial Intern for the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, as well as for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court Civil Division. Christina earned her J.D. from Marquette University Law School with a certificate in Litigation and completed her undergraduate degree at Saint Xavier University, where she was the captain of the women’s soccer team for all four years.
- Chicago Bar Moot Court Competition, Competitor (2018)
- Jenkins Honors Moot Court Competition, Competitor (2018)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America, The Filippo Mazzei Greater Milwaukee Lodge