Joshua J. Bryant
Joshua J. Bryant is a litigation associate practicing throughout state and federal courts. He focuses his practice on commercial disputes, insurance coverage issues, and professional liability defense.
Josh joined Meissner Tierney prior to his final year at Marquette University Law School. He previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Justice N. Patrick Crooks of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and contributed as a research assistant to Associate Dean Michael O’Hear. Josh also aided students as an Academic Success Program leader throughout law school and was selected to argue as amicus curiae before the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Evidence; Constitutional Law; Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research 2; Federal Income Taxation of Individuals; Constitution and Criminal Investigations; Mental Health Law Workshop; Military Law; and Advanced Civil Procedure
Speeches & Publications
A Baby Step: Surrogacy Law in Wisconsin Following Rosecky v. Schissel, 98 Marq. L. Rev. 1729 (2015)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Marquette University Law School Pro Bono Society, Member
- Marquette University Law School Volunteer Legal Clinic, Law Student Volunteer (2013-2015)
- Wills for Veterans, Volunteer (2014-2015)