Henry J. Weiner
Henry J. Weiner is an attorney in Meissner Tierney's transactional practice group. He serves a wide variety of business entities in diverse situations, including business formation, taxation, compliance with state and federal regulations, and intellectual property protection. Henry works with clients in a multitude of industries, including health care, insurance, and manufacturing.
In addition to serving the legal needs of local and national businesses, Henry assists individuals in matters such as estate planning, probate proceedings, and real estate transactions. Henry’s passion, efficiency, and approachable style help his clients achieve their business and personal objectives.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Dean’s Academic Achievement Award, Recipient (2014)
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Unemployment Appeals Clinic, Volunteer (2012)
- University of Wisconsin Neighborhood Law Clinic, Clinical Student (2012-2013)
- University of Wisconsin Law School Pro Bono Program, Coordinator (2010-2011)