Henry J. Weiner
Henry J. Weiner is an attorney in Meissner Tierney’s transactional practice group. He serves a wide variety of business entities (including nonprofits) in diverse situations, including business formation, corporate governance, intellectual property (including trademark) protection, mergers and acquisitions, and compliance with state and federal regulations. Henry works with clients in many industries, including health care, real estate development, insurance, and manufacturing.
In addition to serving the legal needs of local and national businesses, Henry assists individuals in matters such as estate planning, real estate transactions, and employment contracts.
Henry’s energetic and collaborative approach helps his clients achieve their business and personal objectives.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Dean’s Academic Achievement Award, Recipient (2014)
- Attorneys Adam Tutaj and Henry Weiner Present CLE Seminar "Choosing & Forming the Right Business Entity for Your Clients"June 26, 2017
- February 3, 2015
- August 8, 2014
Speeches & Publications
Presenter, Choosing & Forming the Right Business Entity for Your Clients, State Bar of Wisconsin (June 2017)
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Participated in drafting of current Wisconsin LLC statute by State Bar of Wisconsin Business Law Section Chapter 183 Subcommittee
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Brew City Church, Trustee (2015-present)
- University of Wisconsin Neighborhood Law Clinic, Clinical Student (2012-2013)
- Unemployment Appeals Clinic, Volunteer (2012)
- University of Wisconsin Law School Pro Bono Program, Coordinator (2010-2011)