Garrett A. Soberalski
Garrett A. Soberalski is an associate practicing civil litigation in both state and federal courts. Through his service in the chambers of multiple federal judges, Garrett has experience with various areas of litigation and with various stages of the civil-litigation process.
Before joining Meissner Tierney, Garrett clerked for Judge G. Michael Halfenger of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. While in law school, Garrett also served as a judicial intern in the chambers of the Honorable William C. Griesbach of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, and in the chambers of the Honorable John L. Coffey of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- CALI Awards: Contracts; Legal Analysis Writing & Research II; International Law; Advanced Legal Research: Federal; Constitution and Criminal Investigations; Advanced Evidence
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Thomas E. Fairchild Inn of Court, Associate
- Marquette University Law School Volunteer Legal Clinic, Veteran’s Service Office, Coordinator & Volunteer (2010–2013)
- Marquette University Law School Pro Bono Society, Member